View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 03:39 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stook View Post
WOOT, thank you for all of your help. I really appreciate it guys, this forum is amazing. In the end, connecting via USB and running a RUU from the computer fixed it. But I still really appreciate all the methods people gave me, thank you.

Do I need to relock it before sending it back to sprint? What's the best way to do it Now I'm scared of relocking. The last time I did it (screwed everything up) I downloaded the relocker, put it on a formatted fat32 SD card, reset into bootloader and let it do its thing (soft reset hold power+vol down.). Where did I go wrong?
you're welcome man. anytime.
according to what you posted earlier, you are already relocked.
SPL 0.37.0000 = locked
SPL 0.37.cmonex = unlocked

you didn't do anything wrong. sometimes when unlocking or locking, the phone gets stuck in the bootloader (tricolor) screen. Then to fix it, you just flash a rom. Just like you did.

Last edited by razorloves; 09-25-2009 at 03:41 PM.