View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 01:14 PM
tkedch
Halfway to VIP Status

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
There's a trick to fix this, if you search the thread here...something related to de-selecting certain notifications...but that creates the issue of thos enotifications no longer having sounds associated with them. Your best bet is to try a program like G-Alarm. It's $5, but there are older versions that are free - one is included in CMYLXGO's Pimp Package for example.

Anyway...GAlarm kills the stock alarm and you won't have any of these buggy headaches.

I don't think any of the aforementioend "fixes" will help you. I currently don't seem to have vibrate when I connect to a call, so it may not be enabled in the ROM. There was a faint vibrate on connect enabled in one of the previous builds. If I can track down a reg edit or cab, I'll post it.
sorry to bombardment of msgs to you ,Threeface, regarding this issue, but since you're not the only one having the same issue, I'll share what I've found so far. I came upon the reg edit while I was changing my facedown mute ring reg. They are both in the same folder path as you listed before, which is : HKLM/Software/HTC/Phone/..... I did saw connection vibration set to one, but I still don't get any vibration when making a call. So I'm just wondering if anyone has figured out a way to truly enable it.