View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 12:59 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: New sprint oem rom!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Try619 View Post
I just upgraded to the new Sprint Rom this is the first time I have tried any type of flashing of any kind. I've been seriously thinking about flashing to a custom rom, I do realize that I first need to unlock my phone before I do anything. My question is while I installed this rom during the tri-colored screen at the top of the screen I noticed that it said unlocked, does this mean my phone is already unlocked? This is a replacment phone and probably a refurb so is it possible that the previous already unlocked it. Thanks in advance for any help.
to answer your question, to flash an official rom your phone does not need to be unlocked. Even though when you were flashing it said unlocked, it isn't unlocked to flash custom roms. Now can you help with my question, is it the original tf3d or tf3d 2.1?