View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 11:25 AM
Riley
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: update 9-23: Sprint PRL is updated to 60654

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
Thanks (given) - I only have luck doing this manually! By the way - will an updated PRL provide better internet coverage, too (at least in theory) or just telephone coverage?
Pete
I am not sure to be honest. I was just over a Sprint this week and the tech onsite told me that it does have an impact. My impression was that it was updating the list of towers you can roam on but he said it also has to do with towers we normally use. Not sure about that but it could in theory provide better coverage or the opposite. For example, Sprint has outsourced all of the towers support and sold off most of the towers to 3rd parties. They are cost cutting mode so I wonder if they are reducing the amount of towers. just speculating though.