View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 10:42 AM
BenS
Regular 'Geeker

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

I've been using NRGZ ROM's since 5-28 and was wondering why when syncing music it never pulls the album art over with the music files to be dispalyed on the media player. I've never had a problem with this before when syncing my music to my vogue or to my TP or other roms that I've used in the past. To be fair after I started using the NRGZ ROM's I haven't flashed to any other chefs ROM so I can't really say if it is truly a ROM specific issue or a 6.5 issue. I sync music to my storage card using windows media player and active sync. As I stated earlier I've been using the NRGZ28 3.0 ROM's nearly from the beginning and they are the only custom ROM's I use. This is the only quirk I see. I don't really even know why I care because it's not like I sit there and stare at the album art or anything I'm just curious as to why it doesn't seem to do this function. If anyone has any feedback/solutions I appreciate your time.