View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 10:30 AM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by symba2000 View Post
For the Action button, just go to your Programs tab, click on All Programs, then scroll down to Softkey Manager.

Make sure you checkbox HTC Diamond Mode. Set your left and right softkeys, and enjoy.

As for the vibrate when connection is made... I can't seem to find the darn setting even though I come across it all the time. I'll trying looking for it and post if someone doesn't chime in soon.
Mine vibrates on connection but I have to run right now.
When I get back I will try to find the setting for you guys if no one has posted it yet.
Try looking in your sounds and notifications for connection and try that.
That is just off the top of my head so not sure.