View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 01:11 AM
supdawg
Almost a VIP

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC Wifi Router Problem

I installed the HTC Wifi Router on my new TP2, and I am trying it out for the first time.

When I click start, I get a pop up box saying "There is no available internet connection. Do you want to set up the internet connection?"

If I click Yes, it takes me to the Connection Settings, but I don't know where to go from here.

I already have installed a cab that does ICS and WModem fix and I was able to share my internet with my home PC via USB yesterday.

I just noticed when I got into the Comm Manager, the Data Connection is turned off, but I can use my phone as normal. My data is working properly.

Not sure what else to do to fix?

Last edited by supdawg; 09-25-2009 at 01:56 AM.