View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 10:10 PM
sevin7
Lurker

sevin7 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Seidio Has 1750 mah batteries for Sprint, Verizon & T- Mobile Available for Pre-o

You are correct, there are so many factors that effect battery life on a cell phone that it would be extremely difficult to control all of the variables, thus making it very difficult to test one battery vs. another

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandojumpoff View Post
lol interesting pics you have there... well it's all good trying to warn people, but the thing is i've heard mixed reviews... some people say they do notice the tiny increase and others swear there's none (i'm speaking of ext batts for previous phones). i'd like to think people are just expecting too much like it's one of those 3000mah batteries. If you're going to listen to the naysayers, you certainly have to listen to the people who say there is a difference.

anyway, these tp2 batteries claim to add about 100mah more than the other ones. as i said, i think you'd have abetter chance of noticing 250mah /\ over 160mah. i'd like to see someone test these new ones with some real testing... like using the power utilities around here and test using it in airplane mode. that way conditions are the same. i'll try to do something when i get one.

it's no good for people to say they haven't noticed anything during every day use... even with the stock battery you could go 24 hrs on one charge and then 20 the next time even though you're doing pretty much the same things. too many factors involved. how in the world is someone supposed to notice a 160mah boost in that case? but say u put the phone in airplane mode and tested the stock batt and ext batt while playing nonstop movies or songs to help drain it quickly... if you noticed the change there wouldn't you rather take the battery that lasted longer?

As far as 250mah increase, many of us would prob be happy with a 2 hr increase. and i'm not talking about talk time.

Last edited by sevin7; 09-24-2009 at 10:16 PM.