View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 10:05 PM
GoodThings2Life
Bringer of Good Things

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Seidio Has 1750 mah batteries for Sprint, Verizon & T- Mobile Available for Pre-o

I'm not going to flat out call anyone a liar or accuse anyone of being deceiptful or misleading. I'm certain there are battery companies that are less than reputable and what-not.

I will, however, state that SEIDIO has a very GOOD reputation for great products that deliver on their promises. I've been using their extended batteries in various capacities for the Mogul and Touch Pro for 2 years and have been quite impressed and convinced of their claims. Engineers do all sorts of things to cram a little more oomph into things... and SEIDIO is doing that where HTC is not.

Is 16-20% a dramatic increase? Nah. It's not gonna give you 24 hours of talk time or anything like that. But it'll help get you through a business day without feeling as much hurt in those final hours of the day. If I get 5-6 hours instead of 4-5 hours of talk, I'll take it, because I never talk that much anyway, which means my emails and other activity can keep chugging right along without much impact.

Is it worth $50? After spending $400+ on the phone? Meh, guess it depends on your cash flow, but for me it definitely is and makes a great primary battery with the stock battery as a spare.

I take my phone off the charger at 7am. I put it back on at 11pm when I go to bed. I'm usually sitting at 40-45% by then given MY usage habits and config. If I stay above 50% through the day, that gives me a lot of wiggle room for busy work days and such.