mclife
PPCGeeks Regular

mclife is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Microsoft "Pink" Phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magoo_215 View Post
Only reason why people still have respect for The Htc Tattoo is becuase no on in the U.S will buy it since the Touch Pro2 is out. Plus all the deviced they put out are all high end phones. Now LG is a different story.
I think people would buy the Tattoo in the US. The TP2 ain't cheap, so the Tattoo isn't a bad alternative for the cash strapped non power smartphone user. The TP2 is also quite large. HTC makes lots of phones in this lower end smartphone segment, we just don't talk about them. Unlike Apple, WinMo gives us so many choices of devices to fit what features and design characteristics we value the most. That includes the size of our wallets.

LG.... I was grabbing lunch and the cashier saw my phone and asked me, "is that a touchscreen phone?" (I have a Diamond). I say "yeah, I like it a lot." She says, "yeah I have the LG something (didn't bother to retain the model name in my memory)." I say, "ohhh, cooool" and walk away. I was tempted to say more, but didn't want to hold up the line for hours and hours.