View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 05:31 PM
snovvman
Regular 'Geeker

snovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Seidio Has 1750 mah batteries for Sprint, Verizon & T- Mobile Available for Pre-o

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I have extensively tested the seidio 1500 batteries that they sell for the TouchPro. I have four of them.

1500 is higher than the rating on the stock batteries & everybody rushed to buy them thinking they would provide more talk time etc. I can state 100%, with no reservation whatever that they don't last one minute longer than the stock HTC batteries.

I used to keep track religiously on which battery was in any of my three TP's at any given time & rotated them, conditioned them etc. I finally got away from doing that when i realized the Seidio batteries worked just fine, but gave no greater capacity than the HTC batts (I don't care what they're rated at)

~John
I can vouch for John. He is meticulous and thoughtful with his observations. I don't know John outside this forum, but have read many of his posts here. Along with my experience described in an earlier post in this thread, I'd say he is right on.
I see people posting their connection speed--but why? It's one thing to show EVDO/HSDPA speeds, but I see people posting wired connections and I am puzzled (especially when the speed is not all that impressive). So, in that spirit, I will post mine: