View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 05:01 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 9-24 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreading View Post
Using the 21054 ROM that was updated today (9/24) I was able to soft reset once. Then, after a little use, I stopped being able to install cabs (get "could not install this program" errors with every try). When I went to soft reset, it did a hard reset instead. I had this exact same problem with SSK's 2.7.5 which is part of the reason I wanted to try this ROM. And when I got this up and loaded again, it started doing the TF3D resetting loop thing.

I don't really care about Rhodium bells and whistles. I just want a stable 6.1 ROM with 5 Day Weather, FM Radio and preferably blue tooth voice command. If anyone has any suggestions, please send them my way.
all of these symptoms are directly related to not flashing the shipped rom in advance of flashing a new custom rom. I apologize if you already know this but it's imperative to do this. this rom is stable and his kitchen is used to produce 75% of the roms on this site. the situation you are experiencing has happened to me once in over a year. read this post and pay particular attention to the internal storage folders discussion. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...30&postcount=4 question 2.