View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 04:51 PM
orlandojumpoff
Halfway to VIP Status

orlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Seidio Has 1750 mah batteries for Sprint, Verizon & T- Mobile Available for Pre-o

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I have extensively tested the seidio 1500 batteries that they sell for the TouchPro. I have four of them.

1500 is higher than the rating on the stock batteries & everybody rushed to buy them thinking they would provide more talk time etc. I can state 100%, with no reservation whatever that they don't last one minute longer than the stock HTC batteries.

I used to keep track religiously on which battery was in any of my three TP's at any given time & rotated them, conditioned them etc. I finally got away from doing that when i realized the Seidio batteries worked just fine, but gave no greater capacity than the HTC batts (I don't care what they're rated at)

~John
thanks for the input... although the tp is 1340mah, so that's only a 160mah increase with a 1500mah batt... the one for the tp2 is 250mah increase. i'd say 250 increase would be a little easier to detect than 160mah, no? but it sounds like youve made up your mind, so those numbers prob won't make u think twice. i think i saw ur giong to get one as a spare batt anyway... let us know if you notice a little something.

i'm waiting for goodthings to test his.. i know he'll prob usesome fancy power utilities or something to check

edit: i'll probably get one and do battery drain tests in airplane mode (don't need the radio or differing phone usage to affect the results) and see how long each lasts under the same conditions... playing the same media over and over... etc..

Last edited by orlandojumpoff; 09-24-2009 at 04:55 PM.