View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 12:30 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbiter View Post
o.k. this maybe a dumb question but i noticed that there is an option at the top to choose wm5 so just for kicks i tried it nothing happened it just installed wm6 so how do you implement this option i'm sure it's something simple that i'm not getting or it's spelled out somewhere but i'm not finding it any help would be very appreciated
thanks
The option on the top controls how BuildOS handles differences between WM5 and WM6 ROMs. It does not select WM5 or WM6 as your ROM (that's determine by the kitchen you use). Selecting WM5 for a WM6 ROM, or vice-versa, may lead to confusing issues - it's akin to sprinkling a few random bytes in your ROM. The next release will probably have that control disabled, as the kitchen you use sets it to the correct value.

If you'd like the WM5 1.04 kitchen packaged for this BuildOS, we can provide it.