View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 03:03 PM
msh441
PPCGeeks Regular

msh441 is keeping up the good workmsh441 is keeping up the good workmsh441 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to msh441 Send a message via Yahoo to msh441
TouchFLO Music tab and album art

Quote:
Originally Posted by gxnext View Post
I just wanted to add that I've tried out Media Monkey and its AWESOME! After learning how to use it It does a excellent job of allowing me to edit and organize my music, and find and add album art

Maybe I'll make a youtube video on how to do this... when I get enough free time... because its actually pretty simple with this mediamonkey software...
That would be appreciated!

I'm going to download mediamonkey today and give it a shot. Confirming you are using the free version?

I'm having issues with the TouchFlo Music Player displaying only about 3/4 of my album art. Can't figure out why some is missing. It all shows in iTunes and my iPod OK. I'm usually VERY pickey about organizing my music and tagging with all info.

Any tips on using MediaMonkey would be appreciated.

Particularly how to add album art to the data tags.

I think I'm going to pull everything off my storage card and manipulate it with MediaMonkey on my desktop. Update the Windows Media PLayer library once everything is cleared out of the phone/card... then copy all the newly modified music back onto my storage card and update the library again with the "new" music files. <*crossing fingers*>

Any thoughts?