View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 12:49 PM
CovKid66
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 and GSM/CDMA use (All the info you need)

Quote:
Originally Posted by isdnmatt View Post
Well, apparently everyone doesn't know it, since they keep posting. And the post is getting thanked.

Obviously, when the phone is unlocked, this will change, BUT NOT for the people who will be using stock ROMs and its safe to say there will be a thread in the TP2 CDMA Upgrades forum for that.

So what was the point of the your post? Maybe instead of saying its pointless, you could say what's missing? None of this will change for people that will not be flashing their phones.
Good retort. I think he was probably referring to the thread title more than anything else though..."all the info you need" as opposed to something like "everything we know to date". Still, he could have found a less condescending way of saying it I thanked you for your OP because it was nice to see a summary.

Just a suggestion, and it makes more sense to place this in your OP, but if there are any useful sub-thread links you can put up for others in case they would like to see the more detailed posts you referred to.

This post has been thanked 1 times.