Thread: slider noise?
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 07:59 AM
meatgel
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: slider noise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemanracing View Post
When i set mine like this it sticks until i do a soft reset, then it doesn't work any more. I then have to delete my files in windows folder, then recopy them for it to work again. Any ideas?
Once again, it is SO odd how different the Sprint and Verizon models are!?! My changes stick after a soft reset, so I don't know what to tell you. My "ring & vibrate" setting doesn't stick, so i just have to put up with that (just an aside). Your registry settings are sticking, the phone just doesn't see the files in the windows folder anymore? I am at a loss. Sorry.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...