Thread: Selling Vogue
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 01:20 AM
Vampyrate
PPCGeeks Regular

Vampyrate is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Vampyrate Send a message via AIM to Vampyrate Send a message via MSN to Vampyrate Send a message via Yahoo to Vampyrate Send a message via Skype™ to Vampyrate
Selling Vogue

Since I changed phone numbers and phones (LG enV3) I decided to let my Vogue go. I have the Verizon XV6900 version. It currently has WinMo 6.5 with verizon software loaded on it, but I can load any carrier/rom the buyer wants on it as long as I can find it from this site.

Extras: Data Cable (millions of these lying around, will send 1 with phone)
Extra Stylus
Original Pouch that came with phone
512mb SD Card
Wall and Car Charger

The Good: No damage to screen, digitizer works like a charm. Speaker is crisp and clear on both the ear piece and phone itself. Buttons work perfectly on phone with no hardware issues at all.

The Bad: A few scratches on the outer casing from letting the girlfriend carry it a few times and she dropped it while playing games on it.

I am open to a reasonable offer based from what I feel is fair (based from ebay/verizon site for price comparison) for the condition of the phone. If the buyer wants, I can pre-load ringtones onto the SD card and all other programs I have saved on my computer with the phone.

Seeing as most forums require a base price, Let's just say $50 + shipping for everything, and an extra $5 for the ringtones? I'm willing to negotiate so shoot me a pm.