View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 12:53 AM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: indagroove's Sprint TP ROM - CE OS 5.2.21857 (Build 21857.5.0.66) [092209] - 6.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveman View Post
ur rigth i built me alittle rom with calks kitchen 21857 build and nfs doesnt work here either. freezes at same point
i also couldnt get pandora working in his kitchen either, this was a while ago though with his 6.1 kitchen not sure if it changed since he switched to 6.5 or VK. I am pretty sure it was something in his tweak folder though.