View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 12:32 AM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
youngpro83 - I noticed you are still using the gprs SuspendResume regedit. Did you see my post regarding the unanswerable calls? If you initiate a data connection; say updating weather or stocks and then call your phone and try to answer what happens? Make sure you call while data is active.
Lemme know...
Alright this is what happened. I updated my weather. I then called my phone which took forever to ring on my end. Then when I tried to answer my phone there was a reeeeaally long lag and it kind of got stuck on the slide to answer. about 10 sec. Which is pretty long when trying to answer a call. After the lag it connected fine. What do you suggest in order to fix this? That could get very annoying.