View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 12:29 AM
hubshee007
Lurker

hubshee007 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Why all the windows mobile hate?

Hi there, I am new to this forum as well..I have had my touch pro for 10 months now..In the begining, i thought it was great, because i never had a phone like this before(I had the samsung a-900 aka blade) before this...I have no clue about software, so the only thing i did was put some cab files on my touch pro for appearances and some minor tweaks...I know nothing about rom's or even what they are, so totally confused about that stuff..But all I can say is that I don't like windows mobile very much at all..It all just seems very disorganized, even on the Microsoft webpage..To me, it just seems like the iphone is so much easier to use and has more functionality, in terms of apps and seems so much more better organized...of course it is way more expensive, which totally sucks, but why can't windows be better organized...I mean, there isn't much on the Microsoft webpage about the new 6.5 version or about upgrades...And where are the Apps??? Just doesn't seem like Microsoft has put their best effort into this OS...I mean, there are plenty of guys like me out there who know nothing about windows mobile, and we shouldn't be forced into buying apple(just on principle i won't buy apple because they charge an arm and leg for everything).....Or maybe I haven't made enough effort into learning more about rom's to make my phone faster and better(can someone please help me, the total idiot that I am, on what a rom is and which one is the best one for me, etc...)...Sorry for the long rant.. Just wish it was better organized because I know it can be…but my touch pro is so slow it’s ridiculous…to send a picture mail is agonizingly slow…anyway, that’s my 2 cents…I’m sure everyone will disagree