View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 12:26 AM
oranges311
PPCGeeks Regular

oranges311 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090922H (23052.5.3.0) [UC]

i havent had ne issues with the virtual keyboard. i installed fingerkeyboard and it works great. also if you go to start-personal-buttons and then select the option to the left called virtual buttons you can shut off the vibration.

so far this rom has taken all of my favorite things from other custom roms and put them all together. but i too have the send issue and im hopin it will get fixed because i havent found a way to send a text to someone who hasnt texted me first yet. if it helps i am a sprint carrier with sprint arcsoft installed. i used Pimbackup to restore contacts speed dial appointments and call logs. i have tried the .dll thing and it didnt work. i tried sending an email and it made the send button appear for about 10 texts and then it went away again

also i havent been able to get youtube working. i have erased the sd file twice and it still says error cannot play this video. and is the camera bug you guys talked about the one where a youtube thing flashes on screen right b4 the camera starts up?

and finally on little thing that isnt really an issue. but does neone else have the input bar disappear when they switch to landscape in a text? all i have to do is open the virtual keyboard then close it again but its slightly irritating. sorry for the rant just lookin for help. thanks guys

Last edited by oranges311; 09-24-2009 at 12:33 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.