View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 12:05 AM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
hmm... i seem to be having an issue that I can't seem to replicate...

what happens is I will hit the power button to turn the lcd on do whatever i want to do.. and hit the power button to turn the lcd off... at which point the backlights on the hard buttons stay on

i can turn them off by turning the lcd on, hitting the call end hard button and turning the lcd off

it has happened the past couple of releases seemingly random... anyone ever notice something similar?
Yeah my wifes phone would do the same thing every now and then. A soft reset usually did the trick.