View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 11:19 PM
jmy72
Regular 'Geeker

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
I think this rom broken. lol. Alot fo stuff do not work.
I respect the fact that you are a VIP member, but that also means that you should have been here long enough to get yer facts straight. I have tried every chefs ROM on this forum and on the XDA forums, and I gotta tell ya, NRG is the best rom IMO. Alot of the errors that people are getting here, are usually not repeatable, or it is an App conflict. And you see the error over and over and over, because there are alot of people lazy enough that they cant even search before they ask. I have tried to recreate most of the errors that people have, and 95% of the time I cannot get the same error. For instance, I installed the 092009 version, only because there were so many complaints. I was just happy with my 090509 copy but I was bored. It installed flawless, and runs like a champ. So I would really like to know what this "Alot of stuff" you claim is just broken. NRG ROMZ ROCK!!!!!!!!