View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 10:03 PM
psycho_maniac
Super Senior VIP Member

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: Reprogram Hardware Buttons

Quote:
Originally Posted by csper View Post
And the great thing for me is that they didn't map Fn-X, V, C, or E with anything (cut, paste, copy, explorer), so there's quite a few keys available.

Double Windows key brings up the AEB task manager. (I had a license and like the manager).

Anyway, I'm only adding here because I was initially afraid of not having many keys after coming from the Mogul, but you can do quite a bit with what is there.
so wait a second you can have fn+c,v,x to be copy, past, and cut? how about fn+left arrow and fn+right arrow to skip a word in a txt message you have typed? do you know what i mean by this? i can explain more if you dont.

Last edited by psycho_maniac; 09-23-2009 at 10:05 PM.