View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 01:02 PM
jshaas2
VIP Member

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090922H (23052.5.3.0) [UC]

both are issues that have been discussed. The cab you installed does nothing. Sometimes the "send" button will send, other times you go to send and it won't do anything. Just something buggy in that.

On the keyboard, that is a problem as well. It hangs quite a bit, and i'm not sure what's causing that. Even though i've tried a few fixes, i still can't locate that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chintusingh View Post
Update:

I uninstalled the msmnu.dll.cab after it did not fix the "clicking on the send text message button does nothing" problem. Then, today morning I tested again by sending two text messages to my wife's phone and it worked. Clicking on the send button now actually sends the message

So, that is the good news , although I do not know what changed overnight?

Now the not so good news - The text message I had sent to my wife's phone was "test" but on that phone it reads as t@e@s@t . I am not sure what is going on here.

The other problem that I am consistently seeing is that when I am typing a sentence, the phone freezes for a few seconds and even though I may keep clicking on the soft keyboard - the text is not written to the screen until a few seconds later.

I think both the problems are irritating but I can live with them (I rarely text).

Other than that I feel that this rom is quite good. Thanks.

Radio: 2.35.00WF