View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 01:39 PM
sagamoredad
Lurker

sagamoredad is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Issues with OEMizer

First off the whole thing is awesome. The following are a couple of issues I am having with the OEMizer:

1. The address in the Owners info doesn't seem to stick. I save it as a default but when I close it and come back it is blank. All other fields are OK. Once they are in the OEM folder they make it to the phone just fine.

2. For both the POP3/IMAP4 and MAil2Web/Exchange radio buttons. When I select either one I cannot enter any data in the fields. Everything is just greyed out.

3. For the Inernet & PIE field I cannot get the hompeage to transfer to the phone. I can enter the fields OK and they seem to be saved correctly but they don't get to the phone.

4. Not sure if this is Kitchen or OEMizer. I was able to add my personal theme and it made it to the phone and shows up as the selected theme. However the phone is still displaying the default theme. It only takes effect when I select another theme and go back to my personal theme.

I am using the kitchen, tools and OEM files from the 071108_1 build.

Also can anyone give some "big picture" help and explain to a noob how to use the features in the "files & shortcuts", "additional registry entries", "autorun" and the patches folder?

Thanks in advance and keep up the friggin awesome work !!!!!