coskier
Lurker

coskier is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HOWTO: Link Contacts with Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnuts View Post
I have seen multiple questions here about linking contacts to Facebook profiles, but haven't seen how to do this other than one at a time. However, I found out how to do it tonight.

1. Got to the "My Favorites" tab. By default, this should be next to the home tab in TF3D
2. Select "All Contacts" to open up your contacts list
3. Go to the "Updates and Events" item under all contacts. This should be the 2nd from the right of the phone and is a person with a clock by their head.
4. If you have Facebook linking enabled, at the top of the screen, it should give you an option to link contacts with your phone all at once and bring up a second screen to choose profiles that match when you select it. I've found that it's much easier to link profiles if the names match exactly, mainly for names that can be shortened such as Matt/Mike/etc.
5. Choose contacts to link and if you want photos/birthdays to be saved to your phone and finish

Now all your contacts that you're friends with on Facebook should be linked to your phone. Hopefully this saved you some time and I'll post up pics tomorrow then.
Right on man - thanks!
http://www.chesterbullock.com