View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 09:04 AM
rexboy
N00b

rexboy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Iconsoft Phonex

Ive gone back and forth so many times as i just cant decide but i feel Phonex is better than Inesoft. Inesoft definitely has more features, no doubt but its no where near as fast, scrolling through contacts is so slow and when using its dialer, its always about 1 number behind me. It was to the point where occasionaly id enter the number again as i thought it didnt register the first time and then it would appear twice.
Phonex is much faster in this regard as well as scrolling speed and in its new version, 2.0 it has addressed alot of its downfalls and now offers a few more features although i believe Inesoft does have more features, its just slower.
Ive switched back to Resco again, i think its a good combo of both of the mentioned. Fast scrolling just like Phonex, SMS threaded integration if you dont have it already, Facebook integration which is cool, call stats and all the rest. I just wish their dialpad was larger, very small text.
Other downfall of Resco is its great for incoming but reverts to the standard WM interface for outgoing

Last edited by rexboy; 09-23-2009 at 09:06 AM.