View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 08:54 PM
2k4mach
VIP Member

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: 6.5.1 / 23412 Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by x42384 View Post
Hi Folks

Thought I would try one more time on this forum, than give up on VK.

Have the Sprint Diamond. Everytime I load a flash with a newly built ROM from the VK, the Diamond hangs during load. Sometimes, it gets up to the apps install process, but upon first boot, it hangs. Have to do an emergency flash back to Sprint Stock. A coupel of times, I saw corrupted files names when I did flash with the VK build.

In the VK, I use all default settings, and only add the FM radio package. (the FM radio is really what I want). In the VK, I select DIAMOND, 0409, 23412/6.5.1 or 6.5. Chunck size is default 64. (for the language it always defaults to ITA, but I reselect 0409. (also make sure SPRINT carrier is selected).

Why is the build/flash successful, but the load fails. Any special settings needed in the VK?

have you tryed reselecting diamond as the device. it should populate the language, etc fields on its own when thats done. then all u need to do is select your sys/xip and 6.5, etc