View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 07:40 PM
RicoRich196
Regular 'Geeker

RicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is anyone using Microsoft's "My Phone" free backup software?

I use it but it does one thing that I really cannot stand. It only restore/backs up from one direction and this is what I mean.

I have my phone doing daily backups at 5 AM of my contacts/calendar/and pictures from my storage device.

The other day I had 2 pictures of this Ferrari F430 that I saw parked a few blocks away from my school.

My little brother accidentally deleted one of the pics so I figured no big deal since the pictures were already 3 days old and had been backed up to the MS servers. Well I go into myphone hit Sync and guess what, the ****in thing deletes the picture from the server.

And I'm like WTH this makes no sense, so instead of syncing and downloading the pic back to the phone, it deletes the pic off the server. The same is true if you delete a contact on your phone by accident and decide to hit sync it'll delete your contact off their server forever.

If anybody knows how to fix this let me know.
You know me? I can spot a Swan from a Duck
My approach? Smoother than an Armani tux
This post has been thanked 1 times.