View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 04:27 PM
lioryte
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lioryte Send a message via Skype™ to lioryte
Re: Lioryte Base Native 23414+Beta mortscript 158MB free

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmeto View Post
so this is a vanilla rom with nothing added?
if im just getting the omnia would this be a good first rom for me?
what are you guys installing afterwards (especially you lioryte)?
is your free memory still higher than other roms after you have installed everything else?
This is a base ROM, very Spartan in a way. I try to have as little as possible on it so you can have the cleanest sheet to paint on.
If you just got the Omnia, make sure you have the i910 and not the i900, stick with the default for a few days, than get on the Verizon page and update to CF03, this is very important since you can't flash w/o being on the CF03.
After a few days choose a ROM. Each to his liking. My rom's are...are... NAKED. There are some other great ROMs out there, just look.
I am not a good example as I install very little when I'm done I have about 30MB usage so I'm about 120-130MB free after I'm done.
But then again the last few days have been a flash orgy I think I'll stop for a while Right now the most current ROMs are available for download