View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 01:52 PM
jbh00jh
Almost a VIP

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: North America Weather Database V2 Manila (9-2-09)

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
I am compiling a new version right now. I just went though and used a FULL USPS zip code database, and based everything off that. So all zipcodes should be reading correct. They are the same ones in use by USPS,

Bigger cities though, I cna only use one zip code, so if you are in a very large city and your Tempature is wron,g it might be that I am using one from the other side of the city. I am doing this because If I was to use 200 zip codes that had the same city name, (LA) how would you know what one to pick. So I am having to do it this way, If you want, I can manually pick and choose what ones to use, but The best I can do at this time, is just 1 zip code per city.

If tempatures are still off, I will look at the script and adjust that how i need to. but at least I will know that all Zip codes are correct.

Download V4 here, should have all zipcodes fixed and matching USPS database

Just installed V4 and all my cities had the correct temps , not off one degree. Great work Conflipper !