View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 01:48 PM
jshaas2
VIP Member

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090922H (23052.5.3.0) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
I'm not on this Juicy ROM right now but if I were a betting man I would say that there is an issue with the enhanced menu's. I'm researching now.
Also, I found a cab a couple of days ago that fixed the notifications. I will try to find it again as well.

Give me some time...

Edit: BTW these issues with the send button in email and text are known issues with 23052.
i was on 052 and the issues were not the same. the previous 052 issues were blank buttons..the button functioned correctly, but it didn't have anything in it. Problem here is either wrong button is being displayed or in the text case, the "send" button doesn't do anything.

Notifications are working fine. they don't pop up correctly like they do on the newer 053, but there is a work around to get them to come up. hopefully you can find a fix as i know you are good at this stuff, but i'll just have to flash to something else in the meantime.
thanks again

Radio: 2.35.00WF