View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 12:51 PM
[sammich]
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP Software Issues/Unresolved Issues/Feature Requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipsgear View Post
I am running the Touch Pro. I'm sorry that I'm not explaining this well enough. Let's say I want to send an SMS to Ben. So, I click New, and start typing in Ben in the To: field. As I type, I get a list of all of the Ben's that I have in my address book. Then, I can click on the correct contact to receive the text message. Does that make sense?
Alright, I understand now. I just tried a few settings and I can't seem to replicate your issue. The only thing that makes the addresses not appear is if you are using T9 mode on the screen keyboard.

Also, are you running the ROM that came with your phone?