View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 10:45 AM
GoodThings2Life
Bringer of Good Things

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official SPB Mobile Shell 3 Breaks TP2 Dialer's Contacts Options Thread; fixable?

Well, the bad news is that I'm not really finding anything in the registry, which suggests its an API hook directly in the MobileShell.exe itself. That's bad, because it puts us at the mercy of Spb.

On the other hand, there are ways (better ways, actually) around it by using the actual Contacts screens in the MS3 interface. So really it's probably more of a retraining issue until Spb gets off their butts and fixes it.

As for the TF3D/pinlock, I thought there were ways around that too... but I could be mistaken.

I'll keep digging as I get time, but a quick search of the registry didn't reveal anything promising, and for now I gotta get back to work.