View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 09:08 AM
TripleNad
Lurker

TripleNad is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *7/07 UPDATE* PANDORA! VGA+PLAYBACK Fix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by richards108 View Post
ok so installed Pandora on my tp and for a day it worked jst fine now im getting this error
BUG ASSERTION FAILED!

program:\storage card\program
files:\pandora\pandora.exe
file:C:\program files\microsoft visual studio 8\vc\ce\include\vector
line:756
expression: vector subscript out of range

i tried doing some searching found a closed thread about it but it never listed a fix. does any1 have and idea how i can correct this. im running mighty rom 4 btw. any info would be great

I am having this same issue, but I do have it installed on the device. I was running SSK WM6.5 on the TP (VZW if it matters) and it worked for 1 day and then received the error. I reflashed to DCD's 6.5 and it worked for about 4 days and now receiving this error again:

Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library

Debug Assertion Failed!

Program: \Program Files\Pandora\Pandora.EXE
File: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\ce\include\vector
Line: 756
Expression: vector subscript out of range

(Press Retry to debug the application)

I get 3 options to choose from: Abort, Retry, or Ignore. Regardless of which one I press, I get the same error message again. Upon pushing one a 2nd time, the application closes itself. I have tried VGA+IVAN1.cab, VGA-Pandora.cab, and pandora.cab listed on page 66 of this forum by Ivan. I have my TCP Windows size set to 98304, and why the app works for a day or so and then stops is beyond me. There are no changes being performed on the device, a side from new emails that are being received. Ideas from anyone is greatly appreciated.

EDIT:

When I press Retry, the 2nd message that comes up is slightly different. The line is now 757 and the Expression is ("Standard C++ Libraries Out of Range",0)

Last edited by TripleNad; 09-22-2009 at 09:16 AM. Reason: More info