Matts4313
Lurker

Matts4313 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GODZSON View Post
!!!!TOUCHdown!! lol

Well recieved it once I got home from work.. As I played around with it I noticed that it changed out my picture file on my media card it changed by itself to DCIM which is a file known for Digital cameras.. so I have lost all my photos and videos.. This killed me because I have video clips of my sons birthday turning 2 years old. Just make a new file name and copies of your vidz and piks before loading it into the TOUCH. It's odd how you put in the media card, but I like the body and it's weight. Earpiece speaker is load, BT works well and the resolution per piks and vidz are nice. So far I've uploaded all the apps and works well, listed are the ones installed. Love the Bluetooh explorer to transfer files and print files..OZ is nice and easy to use, Sprint Mobile Email is okay, and the Voice recorder is good to.. I will keep the TOUCH and my MOGUL, Its small, compact and easy to use.

Extreme Text
S2U2
PHM Regedit
Pocket RAR
PocketCM
PocketScreen
Spb Backup
Goggle maps (Prefer the Live search due to its voice app)
Pocketlight (NKJV Bible)
Telenav
Tone Manager
Bankarama
Inhand
Sun Moon
Tipper (yea I know gotta tip good for good service)
TCPMP
PPCpim Backup
SpyBot
JPLDialer_Bliss
Games-- 20 games and 2 art apps
Gcal
YgoNet
UITweaker
Call Tones
HHC Kaiser 6 TABS & HTC Home Cutomizer by Emunutz

Still adding more but running smooth. keep you all informed.
Would you please explain what these programs do, how hard they are to install, where to get them, and any other stuff us newbies need to know?

First PPC here....

THANKS!