Thread: Waze: Way to Go
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 09:30 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Waze: Way to Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yibrushn View Post
new update today with voice added. I haven't tried it yet but I will on my drive home. dschoenike, I've gotten around 2000 points but I did a lot of driving on streets. You only get points for driving on streets no one else has driven yet. So if you drive the same route you'll only get the points one more time I believe.
Thank you for the info. Any chance you could post the updated cab? Im really liking this app. Im finding lots of new ways to work now
dschoenike