View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 07:25 PM
chris1683
VIP Member

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omg newsflash verizon not cdma!!1!111!

Sprint was willing to work out a pretty good deal for me when I called and upgraded to the Touch Pro 2. I got the usual run around and ended up speaking to the manager in the cancellations. I was not worried as I have done this before with Sprint. They knocked $100.00 off of my bill as a "discount" but explained they could not discount the actual phone itself. So all in all 449.99 upfront -100.00 credit -100.00 MIR = 249.99. Not a bad deal above Verizon and people lets not forget that Verizon likes to lock their GPS on Windows Mobile phone (i.e. Omnia) which will not allow you to use your own program (Garmin Mobile XT) free of monthly charges! Sprint also now has their any mobile anytime feature which is a plus over Verizon. Always speak to cancellations but be willing to speak professionally and politely otherwise you will get NOWHERE!

ALSO - For those complaining of no service in their homes. Speak to Sprint about getting the AirRave. It piggy backs off your home internet router and acts like a mini cell phone tower in your house (essentially working off of the technology of wifi). I bought the AirRave, and the usual price is 4.99/month however they will waive this fee every month if you explain not having service in your home is enough to make you leave. Read above people - You should always be professional about swinging discounts. "You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar...but if you pull off their wings they will eat whatever you give them "

Last edited by chris1683; 09-21-2009 at 07:30 PM.