View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 12:30 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Okay this might be a NooB question...but my title is NooB so I fit in that category so to speak with ppcgeeks, but I installed the social network thing and I didnt noticed anything or any options that allowed me to upload my photos. How do I upload a picture Ive taken on to facebook with this? I know that I can just sync my phone and upload, but I want to take a picture of my beautifulness and post it to facebook from my phone. Being that displaying my beautifulness is very much a life threatening social networking situation.
It's cool dude...first on teh dialer issues, I also don't normally have issues, but those are the most common issues folks have that I believe are known to be "bugs" with the tachi dialer. If you don't have issues, high five! Perfect rom club! <----did we just become best friends?

Anyway, facebook stuff. Two things to install, first the Social Netwroking Photo Album cab [it's named something else], then Dutty's facebook upload fix cab. Once those two are in, go to your Album and open it up to view a pic you just took. .

With the album open, hit MENU and you should see an option to Upload to Facebook [if you're in landscape, scroll down]. It will ask you to chose which pics you want to upload. Once you do this, you may be asked to log into your facebook account. Then the image will go into your upload que and you're good. I just did a test and it works.

EDIT: if you're viewing apic you just took, press the center button to bring up the menu option, then select Upload to Facebook from there.

Anyway, that's how you can do it.

Your facebook login is controlled under START-SETTINGS-CONNECTIONS-Account Manager [if you want to stay logged in. To view your Upload que, go to START-SETTINGS-SYSTEM-Uploader and you'll see whats up.

Hope that helps.

Last edited by ThreeFaces; 09-21-2009 at 12:56 PM. Reason: I'm a noob, that's why. There is no bug.
This post has been thanked 1 times.