View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 12:00 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Hey dudes, I haven't updated the Guide yet for 9/20, but there's a "better" version of the "#777" reg edit in there that you should check out. It's a rather long string of numbers, but I've been using it for awhile now...my data disconnects after it's finished, and I haven't noticed any tachi issues.

Just figured I'd throw that out for anyone curious to run it through the paces since it's been a super hot topic lately.

...I'm on 9/20 now. Everything seems perfect with some cool new tweeks. "My location" in weather is kinda cool, I'll admit.

Facebook stuff. Everything seems the same, except syncing birthdays was removed as an option...which is good, because those events always jacked up my calendar. I don't *think* there's anything else "new".

I also have the older Photo Album installed with the upload fix as well. I can snap a pic and still get it up to Facebook in about 30 seconds. If I'm ever in a life threatening social networking situation, I know I have this covered.

I'll update the Guide for this release later this week. As far as I can tell though, most things are the same, so folks can still use most of the walk through and cabs.
Okay this might be a NooB question...but my title is NooB so I fit in that category so to speak with ppcgeeks, but I installed the social network thing and I didnt noticed anything or any options that allowed me to upload my photos. How do I upload a picture Ive taken on to facebook with this? I know that I can just sync my phone and upload, but I want to take a picture of my beautifulness and post it to facebook from my phone. Being that displaying my beautifulness is very much a life threatening social networking situation.