View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 11:44 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Check the following registry entry:
HKLM > COMM > ConnMgr > Planner > Settings > SuspendResume

If it is anything BUT #777 you will have issues, eventually. BTW, CacheTime of 0x3C(60) is your one minute disconnect.
Hey dudes, I haven't updated the Guide yet for 9/20, but there's a "better" version of the "#777" reg edit in there that you should check out. It's a rather long string of numbers, but I've been using it for awhile now...my data disconnects after it's finished, and I haven't noticed any tachi issues.

Just figured I'd throw that out for anyone curious to run it through the paces since it's been a super hot topic lately.

...I'm on 9/20 now. Everything seems perfect with some cool new tweeks. "My location" in weather is kinda cool, I'll admit.

Facebook stuff. Everything seems the same, except syncing birthdays was removed as an option...which is good, because those events always jacked up my calendar. I don't *think* there's anything else "new".

I also have the older Photo Album installed with the upload fix as well. I can snap a pic and still get it up to Facebook in about 30 seconds. If I'm ever in a life threatening social networking situation, I know I have this covered.

I'll update the Guide for this release later this week. As far as I can tell though, most things are the same, so folks can still use most of the walk through and cabs.