Thread: A Fond Farewell
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 10:43 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: A Fond Farewell

I too have picked up a TP2, although mine through Sprint. I've had 2 accounts, my main FS account through Sprint and a FS acct through VZW which is what I've had my Omnia through. I upgraded the Sprint acct and got the TP2. As noted above the only thing I miss is the camera. It's not horrible on the TP2 (although no flash...) but compared to the Omnia, even my digital camera was horrible... It's still locked and as such no cooked ROM's yet, but even stock the phone is incredible. I am still playing with the Omnia but due to forces beyond my control, will eventually be canceling the subscription to VZW and along with that my Omnia. I still poke my head in and just recently dl'd BW's latest ROM. I will offer him huge amounts of thanks along with all of the other chefs here, Adryn, Bgill, Yardi, Lioryte, Mr. Capcom, and I'm sure I'm missing some. I also thank all of my fellow Omnia owners for their assistance and helping a noob find his way here!!!