View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 02:40 AM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
You, sir, put the "geek" in "PPCgeeks"!! LOL God bless you, sir.

As for your off-topic questions... for a good screen capture program, I'd start by browsing freewarepocketpc.net. They have a lot of free programs that will totally defeat your purpose of minimizing running software. lol

Do a search on that site for "screen capture" and you'll get several hits. I'd love to see your mods to the theme- I'm a big fan of customizing the look and feel of the device myself.

And to add a pic to your profile- click on "User CP" at the top of the window. The "CP" stands for "Control Panel"... not the illegal CP if you visit 4chan often. On the left under "settings and options" is "edit avatar"... you can figure it out from there.

Finally, boost my rep because I typed 797 characters for you.
LMAO!! Wow. You sir are very geeked out yourself. Niiiiice! I will definitely give thanks to your rep for your 797 characters. Thank you. lol