View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 02:33 AM
Squishy
PPCGeeks Regular

Squishy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSquishy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSquishy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSquishy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
With all the tweaks I did. My purpose was to try and cut down on the use of as many programs as I could. I honestly feel that the 1 percent increments is a battery drainer. It just seems that it has to run constantly in order to keep the correct poll interval. I could be wrong tho. I just felt that the less programs running and the less polling the battery does the longer the battery life will last.

Also off the subject. How do you post screen shots of your phone? I would REEEALLY like to show my aesthetic tweaks I have done. My phone looks so good. I sometimes just turn it on...scroll my finger from home to programs and back, admiring the swiftness of Energy's hard work along with my good taste in phone tweak fashion and then turn my phone back off. I love it. And how do I add a picture to my profile?
You, sir, put the "geek" in "PPCgeeks"!! LOL God bless you, sir.

As for your off-topic questions... for a good screen capture program, I'd start by browsing freewarepocketpc.net. They have a lot of free programs that will totally defeat your purpose of minimizing running software. lol

Do a search on that site for "screen capture" and you'll get several hits. I'd love to see your mods to the theme- I'm a big fan of customizing the look and feel of the device myself.

And to add a pic to your profile- click on "User CP" at the top of the window. The "CP" stands for "Control Panel"... not the illegal CP if you visit 4chan often. On the left under "settings and options" is "edit avatar"... you can figure it out from there.

Finally, boost my rep because I typed 797 characters for you.
d/l: 1293 bps u/l: 293 bps
Simply "Almost" Everything Plan
This post has been thanked 1 times.