View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 01:10 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by badsez View Post
I've been a longtime silence rom fan. Since he is moving on.. i'd like to try out NRGZ and warm up to his furute roms.

My txts and pics are back'd up in myphone; contacts in gmail and call logs via PIMbackup. that leaves the MMS.
How do i backup arcsoft MMS and restore sprint arcsoft mms after installing NRGZ??

Thanks
To INSTALL MMS run the uninstall cab first, soft reset then install Arcsoft, soft reset. I run a different version than Sprint Arcsoft but I ASSUME myphone will back up once you install the app.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Remove PictureMail & Arcsoft.cab (2.0 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!