View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 12:57 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
I also changed the disconnect from "disabled" to "disconnect data after 1 minute" which is advised on the touchpro tweaks list
On previous builds battery output was the same with the data off as when the data was on but not active (ahuskins' work/research), don't know that 920 is different? In the past the "disable data" has been associated (by myself and others) with a unstable Tachi dialer. Have you had any dialer issues? Will be interested in hearing more after a few days of use. Thanks for the info. Hope it's ok I cut out most of your post.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 09-21-2009 at 01:05 AM.