View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 11:10 PM
sebo
Regular 'Geeker

sebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Calling anyone w/buyer's remorse...

there are very few cons with the TP2 (at least from my side (sprint)).. it's only missing a flash LED.. that would have been icing on the cake.

It has a decent amount of programs already installed:

Adobe Reader
Calculator
Calendar
Google goodies
Instant Messaging/MSN
Internet Sharing
MS Live Search
MP3 Trimmer
Mail/Outlook
One Note Mobile
World Card Mobile
PowerPoint Mobile
Word Mobile
Excel Mobile
Opera Browser
Pocket IE
Picture/Camera Albums
RSS Reader
Remote Desktop/VPN
A few classic games
Windows Media
YouTube !!!
Media Streaming
File Explorer

And a few other stuff and abilities.
whatever else you need, it's out there to download.

time-to-ring (Cycle slot index) can be tweaked (like any other wmobile phone) if you know the MSL.

it's a pretty quick-responding device and can be tweaked to make some improvements here and there. it switches to any view mode quickly.

the screen is huge, crisp and bright. Keep in mind the screen is a lot bigger and has higher resolutions so considering that, the battery is pretty decent. it's a solid device and feels like a well built phone when you hold it.

the diamond or the first TP felt cheap,. i can knock someone out with this TP2, it's a little heavier than most phone, then again most phones don't have this size screen

currently there is no phone in the market better than this.. i cannot stop playing and tweaking it!

Last edited by sebo; 09-20-2009 at 11:17 PM.