View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 06:40 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: BlackBerry Tour 9630

I had a treo 700wx touch screen, then the Diamond... loved them both.. but I love my Tour more... I love having the keyboard back, I do miss the simplicity of the touch screen and I miss WM when I want some fun games etc.. but the BB is smooth and now I'm making my own themes I'm finding it satisfactory in the customizing... still strange to not be able to see all my files, registry etc... Also, if you go with a Tour be sure to get one made after 8/02/09 those are said to be trackball issue free... though I'll count my lucky stars I really don't have any problems with my 7-14 build date... XXXXX fingers!

BrennB